Wiki Type FrameWork - WTF
WTF is not a Wiki engine, although it can be used as one. It is
actually a generic web content management engine allowing you to create
web documents easily from the comfort of your browser. If you must
compare it to something, consider it a cross between a Blog, a Wiki,
and a forum.
Almost anyone should be able to install and run this on their favourite platform.
- PHP 4.0.4+ (tested with 4.2.1)
- MySQL 3+ (tested with 3.23.28)
- A web server with access to the above tools
- Simple Wiki engine
- Creation of pages using xml format
- Pages can contain PHP script
- Simple security framework
- File uploads to server
- Insertion of uploaded images into Wiki pages
Visit the demo here on sourceforge. You will be able to find examples of PHP scripts and add your own.